Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Women’s Empowerment Expo 2018 [SAVE THE DATE]
- Shri Thanedar Strongly Opposes Trump Policy of Separating Families
- WIN CASH: Take the Music Survey to Win $100 CASH
- Here’s How to Reach The Detroit City Council
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Should Portray Marvin Gaye In The Dr. Dre-Produced Biopic? [EXCLUSIVE]
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]