From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Women’s Empowerment Expo 2018 [SAVE THE DATE]
- Shri Thanedar Strongly Opposes Trump Policy of Separating Families
- WIN CASH: Take the Music Survey to Win $100 CASH
- Here’s How to Reach The Detroit City Council
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Should Portray Marvin Gaye In The Dr. Dre-Produced Biopic? [EXCLUSIVE]
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]