Contentment consist not in adding more fuel, but in taking away some fire. ~Thomas Fuller
Today, Dr. Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute, has five tips to help you content even through major changes. Breathe… It’s Game On!
Do you have a question for Joseph or myself for the next Game on Wednesday? Email me at email@example.com. And, for more information on Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute, Log onto: GameOnDr.com or call: 844-218-8113
Choose Carefully: The Five Kinds Of Friends You Can Bring On A Road Trip
1. Time To Hit The Road!Source:Adam Hester/Getty 1 of 6
2. The DJSource:Adam Hester/Getty 2 of 6
3. The Friend With A Really Good Sense Of DirectionSource:Peopleimages/Getty 3 of 6
4. The ComedianSource:Jupiterimages/Getty 4 of 6
5. The Food ConnoisseurSource:Photolyric/Getty 5 of 6
6. The MechanicSource:Jose Luis Pelaez Inc/Getty 6 of 6
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!