A singer is suing McDonald’s after she swallowed a piece of glass that was inside her chicken sandwich, according to reports.
Gospel singer, Jacqueline Simpson, has claimed that she bought a meal from the fast food restaurant in 2010, but that as she was eating her chicken sandwich from the chain she encountered a small shard of glass. However, by the time she noticed, it was too late and she had already swallowed the piece of glass.
She has since claimed that the incident has left her vocal chords impaired, and that her voice has ultimately been destroyed by the adverse affects she encountered from swallowing the piece of glass.
Simpson has now decided to file a lawsuit against McDonald’s and is looking for damages for her ruined singing career. She reportedly filed the lawsuit in Brooklyn last week.
McDonald’s has not responded publicly to the claims and the lawsuit at this time. However, the franchise is no stranger to lawsuits, and has been sued many times by customers for various reasons over the years.
Text “Praise” To 77000 To have the first chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Gospel Artists!
Follow Praise 102.7 on twitter and Instagram @praisedetroit
— Praise 102.7 Detroit (@PraiseDetroit)