Lifestyle Writer Jennifer Hamra shares 20 Mother’s Day ideas to help you celebrate Mom at home this year. It’s been a long time since I’ve done the breakfast in bed thing but in the age of “Shelter at Home,” I’m all for it.
Here are a few ideas from Good Life Detroit to start:
- Create a brunch buffet bar for Mom! (And don’t forget the Mimosas!)
- Take Mom out for a bike ride if the weather is nice.
- Make Mom breakfast in bed.
- Pamper Mom with an at-home Spa Day.
- Cook a special homemade dinner for Mother’s Day.
Click Here for the Rest… Number 10 is by far my favorite.
Good Life Detroit is a family lifestyle blog featuring topics on culture, family life, homeschool, motherhood, parenting, recipes, and more lifestyle tips.