Nothing says “fall” like apple cinnamon soap. It’s the perfect gift for anyone this time of year and takes only 10 minutes to make. So let’s get started! Let the crafting commence!
• 5.5 oz pour and melt goat’s milk soap base
• 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 tbs quick oats
• 10–12 drops apple fragrance oil
• 3–4 drops cinnamon fragrance oil (or essential oil)
• soap mold
1. Cut and weigh the goats milk soap, then place in microwave safe measuring cup or bowl.
2. Add the cinnamon and microwave until soap base is melted. (roughly 30 seconds). Stir in the quick oats.
3. While still liquid, but slightly cooled, add the apple fragrance (too hot will dissipate it, the oats help cool it, so just wait 30-60 seconds).
4. Slowly stir while pouring into mold to ensure uniform oat distribution, yet not create bubbles.
5. Cool until firm, then pop bars out of the mold.