It’s that time of year again! Time to check your list twice and box up your gifts to family members for the holidays.
Now, with the pandemic it may take longer for your packages to get where they are going, as more people are shopping online and not traveling to see family. Also, keep in mind, the longer you wait to ship your packages, the more expensive it could be.
Here are some important dates to keep in mind when shipping your holiday gifts!
- Ground: December 15
- First Class: December 18
- Priority Mail: December 19
- Priority Mail Express: December 23
- UPS Ground: December 15
- 3 Day Select: December 21
- 2nd Day Air Services: December 22
- Next Day Air Services: December 23
- UPS Closed on Christmas Day (UPS Express Critical® is available)
- FedEx SmartPost: December 9 (with some exceptions)
- FedEx Ground: December 15
- Home Delivery: December 15
- Express Saver: December 21
- 2Day Services: December 22
- Overnight Services: December 23