Chancellor Searcy found himself in the midst of a 365-Day quest to bring souls to Christ and he was obedient. Out of his obedience came the call to write about his journey. Today, Chancellor is talking about what church is for and the misconception that a lot of Christians have about the purpose of church.
10 Places African Americans Should Visit
1. House Of SlavesSource: 1 of 10
2. Bulgarian Black Sea CoastSource: 2 of 10
3. Paris, FranceSource: 3 of 10
4. Table MountainSource: 4 of 10
5. JapanSource: 5 of 10
6. Stone Town Slave MarketSource: 6 of 10
7. Sof Omar CaveSource: 7 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!