It’s Monday, Lord.
Your Word tells us there is a time for everything;
But Mondays are tough- just getting back to the grind.
Will You provide the mindset that every good gift is from You?
May I remember that Mondays are part of the gift of life.
This prayer and more by Rachel Wojo check out her website for more.
Love Talking: God Is Love, So Love ‘Em Anyway [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Faith Walking: Don’t Talk Out Of Both Sides Of Your Mouth [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Miracle Monday: Can I Ask My Foster Child’s School For an IEP? [SPONSORED]
20 Breast Cancer Myths
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Myth: Exposing a tumor to air during surgery causes cancer to spread
1 of 20
2. Myths: Women with small breast have a lower chance of getting breast cancer
2 of 20
3. Myth: Breast implants can raise the risk of getting breast cancer
3 of 20
4. Myth: Every women has a 1-in-8 chance of getting breast cancer
4 of 20
5. Myth: If you're at risk of getting breast cancer there isn't much you can do.
5 of 20
6. Myth: Wearing antiperspirant can increase the risk of breast cancer.
6 of 20
7. Myth: You can't get cancer after a mastectomy
7 of 20
8. Myth: Your father's family history of breast cancer doesn't affect you as much as your mothers.
8 of 20
9. Myth: Caffeine causes breast cancer
9 of 20
10. Myth: Getting annual mammograms exposes you to radiation that can cause breast cancer.
10 of 20
11. Myths: Needle biopsies can disturb cancer cells and cause them to spread to other parts of the body.
11 of 20
12. Myth: Breast cancer is the, second leading cause of death in the nation after heart disease.
12 of 20
13. Myth: If your mammography report is negative, there is nothing to worry about.
13 of 20
14. Myth: Women with a family history of breast cancer are the only ones at risk of getting the disease.
14 of 20
15. Myth: Hair straighteners can cause cancer in African American women
15 of 20
16. Myth: Overweight women face the same risk of breast cancer as other women.
16 of 20
17. Myth: Fertility treatments increase the risk of getting breast cancer.
17 of 20
18. Myth: Living near power lines can cause breast cancer.
18 of 20
19. Myth: Having an abortion increases the risk of breast cancer.
19 of 20
20. Myth: Breast cancer is preventable
20 of 20