The blame game is a tricky, dangerous game, Erica Campbell explains in this Faith Walk. When someone has done wrong, getting petty or set on revenge is never the best route. There are, of course, consequences to a person’s actions, but it’s not our job to take care of that ourselves.
Instead, it’s best to leave it in God’s hands. You end up in the wrong heart position when you take matters into your own hands. Even in the messiest situations, there is still a right way to handle it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO]
- Detroit Teen Gets Accepted To 41 Colleges!
- How The College Admissions Scandal Lawsuit Affects Black Alumni Of Schools Involved
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered To Pay $29M To Woman In Baby Powder Cancer Lawsuit
- It’s Iyanla vs Le’Andria This Weekend On “Fix My Life” [[VIDEO]]
- Diets Can Do More Than Help You Lose Weight!
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Push Past Your Tears And Keep Going [VIDEO]
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com