Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beyoncé Dedicates Detroit OTR II Concert To Ailing Aretha Franklin
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin’s Recent Health Concerns
- Stevie Wonder visits Aretha Franklin in Detroit
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prayers Up: Aretha Franklin Through The Years Strong As Ever [VIDEO]
- The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears