Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Faith Ministries Show 7.14.18
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Happy Centennial Birthday Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Police Called on Black Student Canvassing for Congressional Candidate
- Chris Young dies by lethal injection despite last minute appeals
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 7.17.18
- Destiny’s Child Michelle Williams Says She Recently ‘Sought Help’ for Mental Health Issues
- Reach Out: Ephesians 5:25 “A Husband’s Love” Part Two
- Take Control Tuesday: A Well Managed Credit Card Means…
- Your Social Media Could Be Hurting Your Job Search [[VIDEO]]