All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- WIN Tickets to see Michelle Obama!
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]