Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sign Up To Become A Vender At Women’s Empowerment Expo 2019!
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO]
- Detroit Teen Gets Accepted To 41 Colleges!
- How The College Admissions Scandal Lawsuit Affects Black Alumni Of Schools Involved
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered To Pay $29M To Woman In Baby Powder Cancer Lawsuit
- It’s Iyanla vs Le’Andria This Weekend On “Fix My Life” [[VIDEO]]
- Diets Can Do More Than Help You Lose Weight!
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]