Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Jazz Legend, Nancy Wilson Has Passed At The Age of 81
- Bishop Edgar L. Vann “I Did It to Myself: True Confessions of an Overachiever”
- Reach Out: Why Me? Part Two
- Take Control: Home Buying Projections
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Oprah Opens Up About Her Final Moments With Mother