Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chevy’s New Safety Feature Protects Teens
- Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Take Control Tuesday: When To Splurge
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- The Whitney Houston Hologram Tour? Black Twitter Explodes!
- Michelle Obama Is Set To Headline The Essence Festival
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”