Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beyoncé Dedicates Detroit OTR II Concert To Ailing Aretha Franklin
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin’s Recent Health Concerns
- Stevie Wonder visits Aretha Franklin in Detroit
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prayers Up: Aretha Franklin Through The Years Strong As Ever [VIDEO]
- The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears