Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Control: 6 Steps To Rebuild Your Credit Score After Bankruptcy
- Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rock!
- SEE: Osundairo Brothers Extending Their 15-Minutes Of Fame From The Jussie Smollett Case
- WIN Tickets For Your School to go to the UniverSoul Circus!
- How To Track Down Money In Old Retirement Accounts
- SEE: Uber Driver Surprise A Struggling Passenger With A Dress & Gift Card
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Watch: Christian Rapper S.O. Releases Concept Video About Social Media “Goals”
- Lauren Daigle, For King & Country And Kirk Franklin Lead As The 50th Annual Dove Awards Nominees Announced