Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- With Love For The Queen: Send Your Condolences To The Family Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Congressman Dan Kildee on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Detroit NAACP Remembers Aretha Franklin
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Cathy Hughes, Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Rest In Peace: Aretha Franklin our Queen Of Soul Has Passed At 76
- Remembering Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Passes At 76
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Why Being A Substitute Teacher Is Such A Hard Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com