Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Adrienne Bailon Says She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Chevy’s New Safety Feature Protects Teens
- Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Take Control Tuesday: When To Splurge
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [VIDEO]
- The Whitney Houston Hologram Tour? Black Twitter Explodes!
- Michelle Obama Is Set To Headline The Essence Festival