Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Families Belong Together” Postcard Delivery
- Let Flint serve as a warning: Congress must do more
- Heated Exchange on The View between Whoopi and Judge Pirro [VIDEO]
- Great Faith Ministries Show 7.14.18
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Happy Centennial Birthday Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Police Called on Black Student Canvassing for Congressional Candidate
- Chris Young dies by lethal injection despite last minute appeals
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 7.17.18
- Destiny’s Child Michelle Williams Says She Recently ‘Sought Help’ for Mental Health Issues
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com