Erica Campbell spoke to listeners about ministries that churches have that are out the box. One caller talked about how her church has grown over time, but something that made her want to join was feeding the homeless. Every second Saturday of the month they would feed over 300 families.
Another caller talked about how her church not only feed homeless, but provide them with places to sleep and some healthcare help. She also spoke about how money given to the church provides help for some of these people. Does your church have ministry that goes outside the box?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Powerhouse Performances From Aretha Franklin That Proves She Will Always Be The Queen Of Soul
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Doesn’t ‘Agree With Gays’ But Has No Issue Sitting With A Racist President
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]
- Reach Out Thursday: Acts 11:26 “What is Christianity”
- Take Control: Raise Your Credit Score With These 9 Tips
Get Up Poll: What Kind Of Out Of The Box Ministry Does Your Church Do? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com