Some songs adore, show thankfulness and are just directed to God. There are also worship songs where people sing to each other. As long as the song is filled with Jesus it doesn’t matter.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beyoncé Dedicates Detroit OTR II Concert To Ailing Aretha Franklin
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin’s Recent Health Concerns
- Stevie Wonder visits Aretha Franklin in Detroit
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prayers Up: Aretha Franklin Through The Years Strong As Ever [VIDEO]
- The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears