Some songs adore, show thankfulness and are just directed to God. There are also worship songs where people sing to each other. As long as the song is filled with Jesus it doesn’t matter.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Dr. J Was Born This Day In Black History
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Chick-fil-A Introducing Keto-Friendly Menu
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Wished I Had This In My Black History Class
- This Day In Black History We Salute Barbara Jordan [[VIDEO]]
- Jussie Smollett Has Turned Himself In