Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- With Love For The Queen: Send Your Condolences To The Family Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Congressman Dan Kildee on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Detroit NAACP Remembers Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Cathy Hughes, Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Rest In Peace: Aretha Franklin our Queen Of Soul Has Passed At 76