We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Powerhouse Performances From Aretha Franklin That Proves She Will Always Be The Queen Of Soul
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Doesn’t ‘Agree With Gays’ But Has No Issue Sitting With A Racist President
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]
- Reach Out Thursday: Acts 11:26 “What is Christianity”
- Take Control: Raise Your Credit Score With These 9 Tips
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com