We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Southern Baptists Convention New Constitution to Address Sexual Abuse in the Church
- Deep Sea Diver and Vegan Chef Kendall Duffie to Open Deep Sea Vegan Pop-Up Restaurant in Nashville
- Kevin Durant’s Mom Defends Her Son
- How Having A Baby Girl Has Changed Willie Moore Jr.
- Mr. Griffin: Learn, Listen And Lead In Your Career [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Trusting God For Everything [VIDEO]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares How His Children Inspired His Song “A Great Work”
How Your Favorite Gospel Stars Spent Easter 2018 [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com