Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bridgette Hurt Talks “My Liberty” & Solo Career
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Ben Carson’s $31,000 Dining Room Set Actually ‘Did’ Break The Law
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- Beth Griffith-Manley & Shirley Smith Talk Journey Music Recital Showcase
- New Documentary Explores How “Mother Emanuel” Forgave The Mass Shooter Who Attacked Them
- “Call Jesus” Viral Video Sisters To Star On New NBC Sitcom
- Steph Curry’s Dad Didn’t Want The Warriors To Sign His Son
- Golden Globe Award-winning actor Tim Conway, Dead At 85
- SEE: Peabo Bryson Thank The Georgia Firefighters Who Saved His Life