Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Billionaire & GOP Donor David Koch Dead at 79
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Barack and Michelle Obama Gear Up For New Netflix Series
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Powerful Pics Of Black Fathers & Their Daughters
- Where To Eat In The Bahamas
- Take Control: 6 Steps To Rebuild Your Credit Score After Bankruptcy
- Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rock!
- SEE: Osundairo Brothers Extending Their 15-Minutes Of Fame From The Jussie Smollett Case