Erica Campbell spoke about how one of her friends loves to watch rachet television shows. She then mentioned that you must be careful with what you’re consuming with food, television, music and more. Erica listens to gospel music majority of the time because of what she does.
You have to think to yourself at times when you are watching something is it Jesus like. We want to walk with him and we have to carry that. She even spoke about how social media can change and make you feel differently so we have to stay off of it at times.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Towanda Finally Reveals The New Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Good Habits To Build When Reading the Bible
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Take Control By Dealing With Your Credit Card Debt
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Today’s Monday Motivation – “Are You Ready for Open Doors”
- On This Earth Day 2019, I Can’t Stop Thinking About Flint, Michigan