We all have people that helped us through life and consider heroes. Erica Campbell asked listeners to talk about someone who was a hero and their life and it was so special. One woman talked about the reverend at the church that is a surrogate mother and grandmother for everyone.
She gives advice, love and guidance to everyone at the church. Another woman spoke about her husband and how he saved her from an abusive marriage. One caller talked about his youth basketball coach that was there to guide him through life because his family wasn’t there. Tell us about your hero.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Towanda Finally Reveals The New Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Good Habits To Build When Reading the Bible
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Take Control By Dealing With Your Credit Card Debt
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Today’s Monday Motivation – “Are You Ready for Open Doors”
- On This Earth Day 2019, I Can’t Stop Thinking About Flint, Michigan