We all have people that helped us through life and consider heroes. Erica Campbell asked listeners to talk about someone who was a hero and their life and it was so special. One woman talked about the reverend at the church that is a surrogate mother and grandmother for everyone.
She gives advice, love and guidance to everyone at the church. Another woman spoke about her husband and how he saved her from an abusive marriage. One caller talked about his youth basketball coach that was there to guide him through life because his family wasn’t there. Tell us about your hero.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Take Control: Two Types of Debt on Your Credit Report
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Randi Myles Nominated For A Stellar Award!
- Keep It 100: What Would Make Your Relationship Better?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Alicia Keys Set To Host The 2019 GRAMMYS!!