We all have people that helped us through life and consider heroes. Erica Campbell asked listeners to talk about someone who was a hero and their life and it was so special. One woman talked about the reverend at the church that is a surrogate mother and grandmother for everyone.
She gives advice, love and guidance to everyone at the church. Another woman spoke about her husband and how he saved her from an abusive marriage. One caller talked about his youth basketball coach that was there to guide him through life because his family wasn’t there. Tell us about your hero.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Best In Black Awards 2018 – Cast Your Nomination Today!
- Should You Pay Off Mortgage Before You Retire?
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Stacey Dash Secretly Wed Trump Supporter 10 Days After Meeting
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Angela Bassett Talks Heart Health And The Importance Of Exercise