GRIFF reflects on the last two years working on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” When the show got started he was going through a divorce, TJ’s dad had passed away and Erica Campbell was going through a couple hard times in her marriage and relationship with her sister. He revealed though that with time everything changed.
In time GRIFF has learned how to forgive and his close friends as well as family has seen change. Erica is doing well with everything and is working on a book and has a reality television show coming soon. GRIFF mentioned that this just shows you how good God is and how he makes things happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- With Love For The Queen: Send Your Condolences To The Family Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Congressman Dan Kildee on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Detroit NAACP Remembers Aretha Franklin
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Cathy Hughes, Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Rest In Peace: Aretha Franklin our Queen Of Soul Has Passed At 76
- Remembering Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Passes At 76
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: How Things Have Changed For The “Get Up” Team Since The Show Launched [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com