Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beyoncé Dedicates Detroit OTR II Concert To Ailing Aretha Franklin
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin’s Recent Health Concerns
- Stevie Wonder visits Aretha Franklin in Detroit
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prayers Up: Aretha Franklin Through The Years Strong As Ever [VIDEO]
- The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears