TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- With Love For The Queen: Send Your Condolences To The Family Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Congressman Dan Kildee on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Detroit NAACP Remembers Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Cathy Hughes, Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Rest In Peace: Aretha Franklin our Queen Of Soul Has Passed At 76