TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Powerhouse Performances From Aretha Franklin That Proves She Will Always Be The Queen Of Soul
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Doesn’t ‘Agree With Gays’ But Has No Issue Sitting With A Racist President
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]
- Reach Out Thursday: Acts 11:26 “What is Christianity”