Steve Pemberton is a speaker and author. His book that will be a movie soon, “A Chance In The World,” is all about his childhood and growing up in foster care. Steve spoke about how one of his foster families was physically and mentally abusive.
They tried to manipulate the system and only fostered him for money. Steve didn’t let them break his spirit and made it out to become a success story. He now helps other foster kids with his foundation and they will be able to get mentored by others. Steve believes that helping these kids will give them the chance they need and deserve.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healing Prayers for Tamela Mann after Successful Double Knee Surgery
- Devon Franklin To Produce A Kirk Franklin Biopic
- THE 2019 “FAMILY IS GOLD” ALLSTATE FAMILY REUNION GETAWAY PROMOTION PRESENTED BY GOLD SERIES®
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Take Control: Your Payment History vs Your Credit Score
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Black Atlanta Teens Continue Championship Reign At Harvard’s Debate Tournament
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]