GRIFF said a prayer for his friends Jerome and Tisha who got married this weekend. It wasn’t a royal wedding, but it was special to them. GRIFF mentioned the entire ceremony was on Facebook live and there were 74 people in attendance.
He also spoke about how her dad fell asleep during the wedding. No celebrities were in attendance, but they looked so happy to be together. GRIFF is happy for his friends and can’t wait to see them again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Take Control: Your Payment History vs Your Credit Score
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Black Atlanta Teens Continue Championship Reign At Harvard’s Debate Tournament
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]
- Monday Motivation – God’s Preparation
- Ericaism: What To Do With Broken Pieces [VIDEO]
- African Proverb, “After You’ve Prayed, Walk” Mobilizes Artist John Bidden
- Trin-I-Tee 5:7 On Releasing New Music After Several Years
- Why The PCOS Challenge 5K Run/Walk?
10 Black Weddings That Were Absolutely Royal [PHOTOS]
1. Barack and Michelle Obama Marry on October 3, 1992Source: 1 of 10
2. Serena Williams Marries Alexis Ohanian November 16, 2017Source: 2 of 10
3. Gucci Mane Marries Keyshia Ka’oir on October 17, 2017Source: 3 of 10
4. Gabrielle Union Marries Dwyane Wade on August 30, 2014Source: 4 of 10
5. Kevin Hart Marries Eniko Parrish on August 13, 2016Source: 5 of 10
6. Chanel Iman and Sterling Shepard Marry on March 3, 2018Source: 6 of 10
7. LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker Marry On December 10, 2017Source: 7 of 10
8. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Marry On September 14, 2013Source: 8 of 10
9. One of the Few Photos From Beyoncé And Jay Z Wedding in 2008Source: 9 of 10
GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com