From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Jazz Legend, Nancy Wilson Has Passed At The Age of 81