With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Flint Receives Remaining $77.7 Million From The State
- John P. Kee is Encouraging The Household of Faith and ‘Loving It’
- Russell Wilson Becomes The Highest Played Player In The NFL
- Take Control Because ‘Nothing is Certain but Death and Taxes’
- Wealthiest of Wealthy to donate over $600 Million to Rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Students At LeBron James’ I Promise School Are Doing Very Well
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- WIN Your Way to UAW Ford’s Annual Mother’s Day Brunch!
- Today’s Monday Motivation – A Willing Vessel
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com