With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Take Control: Two Types of Debt on Your Credit Report
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Randi Myles Nominated For A Stellar Award!
- Keep It 100: What Would Make Your Relationship Better?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Alicia Keys Set To Host The 2019 GRAMMYS!!
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com