With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Jazz Legend, Nancy Wilson Has Passed At The Age of 81
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com