Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- WIN Tickets to see Michelle Obama!
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel Tour Kicked Off In Chicago With A Hallelujah [PHOTOS]
1. McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel Tour1 of 11
2. Inspiration Gospel Tour2 of 11
3. Inspiration Gospel Tour3 of 11
4. Inspiration Gospel Tour4 of 11
5. Inspiration Gospel Tour5 of 11
6. Inspiration Gospel Tour6 of 11
7. Inspiration Gospel Tour7 of 11
8. Inspiration Gospel Tour8 of 11
9. Inspiration Gospel Tour9 of 11
10. Inspiration Gospel Tour10 of 11
11. Inspiration Gospel Tour11 of 11
Why You Must Keep Your Children Under Control In Public Places [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com