Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beyoncé Dedicates Detroit OTR II Concert To Ailing Aretha Franklin
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin’s Recent Health Concerns
- Stevie Wonder visits Aretha Franklin in Detroit
- True Hollywood Bible Story: King Xerxes & Queen Vashti [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prayers Up: Aretha Franklin Through The Years Strong As Ever [VIDEO]
- The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com