Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Happy Centennial Birthday Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Police Called on Black Student Canvassing for Congressional Candidate
- Chris Young dies by lethal injection despite last minute appeals
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 7.17.18
- Destiny’s Child Michelle Williams Says She Recently ‘Sought Help’ for Mental Health Issues
- Reach Out: Ephesians 5:25 “A Husband’s Love” Part Two
- Take Control Tuesday: A Well Managed Credit Card Means…
- Your Social Media Could Be Hurting Your Job Search [[VIDEO]]
- Get Your Business Featured in the Special Detroit NABJ convention book
- Represent Men’s Health: Cook Up A Tasty, Nutritious Peanut Butter Chicken Stir-Fry
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com