Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sign Up To Become A Vender At Women’s Empowerment Expo 2019!
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO]
- Detroit Teen Gets Accepted To 41 Colleges!
- How The College Admissions Scandal Lawsuit Affects Black Alumni Of Schools Involved
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered To Pay $29M To Woman In Baby Powder Cancer Lawsuit
- It’s Iyanla vs Le’Andria This Weekend On “Fix My Life” [[VIDEO]]
- Diets Can Do More Than Help You Lose Weight!
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com