Erica Campbell and GRIFF have fans that really love them. Whenever they get to meet them it can be very cool, but sometimes some fans have weird comments they tell them. GRIFF mentioned that one fan walked up to him and asked if he was on the radio and then said she thought he was light skinned because of how he sounds.
He couldn’t believe it and she was dead serious when she said that. Erica was meeting fans and one man walked up to her and said that God told him she was going to be his wife. Then asked the question and Erica was shocked because she’s married. A few days ago she received a tweet from the same man and he said that he should’ve married her when he had the chance.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Gladys Knight Slammed For Agreeing To Sing At The Superbowl – NewsOne
- Keep It 100: Husband Doesn’t Want To Wear Wedding Ring
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Jewish Florida Official Suggests Rep. Rashida Tlaib Is A Terrorist — News One
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Weirdest Comments They’ve Received From Fans [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com