This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- James Fortune: He Is Still The ‘I Am’ God
- Stellar Awards 2019: Kelontae Gavin, Brian Courtney Wilson & More Discuss Saving Souls With Songs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Detroit Filmmaker & Woman Behind Surviving R. Kelly Named To ‘Time’ 100
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Flint Receives Remaining $77.7 Million From The State
- John P. Kee is Encouraging The Household of Faith and ‘Loving It’
- Russell Wilson Becomes The Highest Played Player In The NFL
- Take Control Because ‘Nothing is Certain but Death and Taxes’
- Wealthiest of Wealthy to donate over $600 Million to Rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com