While your social media profile can be a great asset in your job search, it could end up costing you a job too. A CareerBuilder study shows that 70% of hiring managers who currently research candidates using social media. Those managers also said that they have found information that has caused them not to hire a candidate.
Check out these tips:
(Source: Careerbuilder.com and CBSDFW)
Aging Where? Celebrities Who Look Better With Time
1. Taraji P. Henson, NowSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 1 of 7
2. Denzel Washington, NowSource:AP Photo/Andrew Harnik 2 of 7
3. MC LYTE, NowSource:AP Photo/David Goldman 3 of 7
4. Oprah, NowSource:AP Photo/Themba Hadebe 4 of 7
5. Kenya MooreSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 5 of 7
6. Cicely Tyson, NowSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 6 of 7
7. Bern Nadette Stanis, NowSource:Walik Goshorn / Retna Ltd. 7 of 7
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!
Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!