Mansa Musa from MoneySmartLife.org says there are nine things you can do to raise your credit score by the end of the year. Want to know how?
Check Out These “Take Control” Podcasts HERE: Take Control Tuesday: Are You a Super Credit Card User?, Take Control Tuesday: When Interest Rates Go Up, The Cost Of Borrowing Goes Up& Take Control Tuesday: Self Care Means Saving For The Future You
It's Been 10 Years Since We Lost Bernie Mac; Here Are 10 Facts To Celebrate His Life
1. He Was Born Bernard Jeffrey McCullough On October 5, 19571 of 10
2. He Was A Boxer Before Comedian2 of 10
3. He Was A Gun Enthusiast3 of 10
4. He's Been On Oprah4 of 10
5. He Had One Child, A Daughter Named Je'Neice McCullough5 of 10
6. There Were 104 Episodes Of "The Bernie Mac Show"6 of 10
7. He Was In At Least 30 different Movies, Including "House Party"7 of 10
8. Bernie Mac Foundation8 of 10
9. He Was A White Sox Baseball Fan9 of 10
10. He Was The Last Surviving Member Of His Immediate Family10 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!
Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!