Have you ever met someone and talked about not mixing with their energy? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we talk about the energy of people, but don’t think ab out what God might think of the person. She mentioned we can bond over food, hair, sports and more and even more, but it’s deeper than that.
Don’t build relationships off of energy. You’ll could be bonding over talking about someone and that energy isn’t right at all. The foundation and what God thinks is what matters most.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Criminal Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett
- Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation? [[VIDEO]]
- Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union And More Dance In The Name Of Unity
- Win Tickets to Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell” Play!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson: ‘If You Are A Christian, Then You Do What Jesus Did’ [[VIDEO]]
- Are Your Kids Putting Your Retirement At Risk?
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com