Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Flint Receives Remaining $77.7 Million From The State
- John P. Kee is Encouraging The Household of Faith and ‘Loving It’
- Russell Wilson Becomes The Highest Played Player In The NFL
- Take Control Because ‘Nothing is Certain but Death and Taxes’
- Wealthiest of Wealthy to donate over $600 Million to Rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Students At LeBron James’ I Promise School Are Doing Very Well
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- WIN Your Way to UAW Ford’s Annual Mother’s Day Brunch!
- Today’s Monday Motivation – A Willing Vessel
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: You Can Love Again After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com