GRIFF is so happy about today’s topic for Mr. Griffin! He spoke about God’s promise and how it’s the most comforting thing. Sometimes when we think of a promise we think about when our parents told us that we would get a bike, but then we didn’t get it.
God sets up all things for us to work out. He forgives us, cleanses us and blesses us. GRIFF loves to see other people get blessed and mentioned to everyone listening that God has so much for us we just have to be ready to accept it. The over flow of blessings are coming, just believe in God’s promise.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The TASHA COBBS – THE REVIVAL TOUR sweepstakes
- Jemele Hill Keeps Winning With A Brand New Gig With LeBron James
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Family, Friends, and Students Attend Funeral of Fitzgerald High School Student Danyna Gibson
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Seriously New York Times… We Don’t ‘All’ Look Alike — News One
- Aretha Franklin’s 1999 Album “Gospel Greats” Tops Billboard Gospel Chart For Third Straight Week
- Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It’s Not About Me, It’s About Who God Wants Me To Be” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com