It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- WIN Tickets to see Michelle Obama!
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Serena Williams’ GQ Cover Sparks Outrage – But Was It Warranted?
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com