It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The TASHA COBBS – THE REVIVAL TOUR sweepstakes
- Jemele Hill Keeps Winning With A Brand New Gig With LeBron James
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Family, Friends, and Students Attend Funeral of Fitzgerald High School Student Danyna Gibson
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Seriously New York Times… We Don’t ‘All’ Look Alike — News One
- Aretha Franklin’s 1999 Album “Gospel Greats” Tops Billboard Gospel Chart For Third Straight Week
- Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com