It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Towanda Finally Reveals The New Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Good Habits To Build When Reading the Bible
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Take Control By Dealing With Your Credit Card Debt
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Today’s Monday Motivation – “Are You Ready for Open Doors”
- On This Earth Day 2019, I Can’t Stop Thinking About Flint, Michigan
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com