Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Modern Day History Makers: Jewell Jones
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards
- Register For Your Chance To Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards!
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Today, Let’s Salute Caregivers All Over The Nation!
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: You Are Good Enough. You Are Worthy. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com