Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The TASHA COBBS – THE REVIVAL TOUR sweepstakes
- Jemele Hill Keeps Winning With A Brand New Gig With LeBron James
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Family, Friends, and Students Attend Funeral of Fitzgerald High School Student Danyna Gibson
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Seriously New York Times… We Don’t ‘All’ Look Alike — News One
- Aretha Franklin’s 1999 Album “Gospel Greats” Tops Billboard Gospel Chart For Third Straight Week
- Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com