You can join Detroit’s own Keegan-Michael Key and Loni Love to get voters fired up before Election Day! This is a flagship “When We All Vote Week of Action” event. “When We All Vote” will be hosting events in cities and towns across the U.S. though Saturday as part of their #WhenWeAllVote Week of Action.
Register to join Keegan-Michael Key and Loni Love at IBEW Local 58, 1358 Abbott Street, Detroit, MI 48226 by clicking the picture below.
Anita Hill: 15 Photos Of Powerful Moments Speaking Out For Women
1. Hill Speaks at the National Press Club in 2000Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Hill talks during the TIME Person Of The Year lunch in 2011Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Hill attends "Anita" premiere at the Human Rights Watch Film Festival in 2013Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. Hill speaks during a Documentaries & Dialogue Series in Colorado in 2013Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Hill appears on 'The View' in 2014Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Hill Visits Pennsylvania Conference For Women in 2016Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. Hill attends the 'Confirmation' premiere in 2016Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Hill talks with Kerry Washington during a New York Times "TimesTalks" event in 2016Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. Hill signs books at the Pennsylvania Conference For Women in 2016Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Hill speaks at Fortune's Most Powerful Women Summit in 2016Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Hill addresses the crowd at the Massachusetts Conference For Women in 2016Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Hill talks with graduates at the 2017 Emerson College CommencementSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Hill speaks at the Texas Conference For Women in 2017Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Hill attends the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards in 2017Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. Hill addresses graduates at the Wesleyan Commencement Ceremony in 2018Source:Getty 15 of 15
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!
Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!