Commissioner Annabelle Lima-Taub has vowed never to apologize.
A Jewish South Florida city commissioner faces possible reprimand for calling Michigan’s Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib an anti-Semite who might “blow up Capitol Hill.”
The newly elected Congresswoman, a Palestinian-American, made history earlier this month when she was sworn in as one of the first two Muslim women to serve in Congress.
Hallandale Commissioner Annabelle Lima-Taub could face censure from fellow commissioners, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported on Wednesday.
Lima-Taub vowed Tuesday on Facebook not to apologize or resign, despite the firestorm she faces for her social media anti-Muslim rant about Tlaib.
She, however, deleted her inflammatory social media post on Monday after the newspaper began asking questions over her Facebook message.
Please let the @MYHBeach city council know what you think of this public servants racist remarks:
400 South Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Phone: 954-457-1300 pic.twitter.com/VNka4zYIKl
— Donn Cook 🌎✌🏻& ❤️ (@decook1961) January 16, 2019
Every Time Auntie Maxine Waters Proved She Was Unbought And Unbossed
1. The LegendSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Auntie Maxine Being Sworn In as the First woman and African American Chair of the House Financial Services Committee2 of 10
3. Shoot StraightSource:false 3 of 10
4. Maxine Waters Shuts Down Paula FarisSource:false 4 of 10
5. Maxine Waters Calming People During The 1992 Los Angeles RiotsSource:false 5 of 10
6. And, Of Course, There's the RemixSource:false 6 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise Detroit On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!