A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Faith Walking: Erica Campbell Encourages Us To LIVE! [VIDEO]
- How Anthony Evans New Song Encourages His Mother Through Cancer Treatment [VIDEO]
- Sweet Dreams: The Best Yoga Poses To Help You Sleep Like A Baby
- SEE: Male Pastors Read Comments Women Pastors Have Actually Been Told
- See: Non-Verbal High School Student Give Graduation Speech
- The One Thing That Rihanna Wants More Than Anything
- The Detroit Youth Choir Win Over Hearts On ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Take Control: Credit Score Know-how Part 1
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com