A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- James Fortune: He Is Still The ‘I Am’ God
- Stellar Awards 2019: Kelontae Gavin, Brian Courtney Wilson & More Discuss Saving Souls With Songs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Detroit Filmmaker & Woman Behind Surviving R. Kelly Named To ‘Time’ 100
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Flint Receives Remaining $77.7 Million From The State
- John P. Kee is Encouraging The Household of Faith and ‘Loving It’
- Russell Wilson Becomes The Highest Played Player In The NFL
- Take Control Because ‘Nothing is Certain but Death and Taxes’
- Wealthiest of Wealthy to donate over $600 Million to Rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com