A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Billionaire & GOP Donor David Koch Dead at 79
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Barack and Michelle Obama Gear Up For New Netflix Series
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Powerful Pics Of Black Fathers & Their Daughters
- Where To Eat In The Bahamas
- Take Control: 6 Steps To Rebuild Your Credit Score After Bankruptcy
- Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rock!
- SEE: Osundairo Brothers Extending Their 15-Minutes Of Fame From The Jussie Smollett Case
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com