With the popularity of Marie Kondo über organizing Netflix series, Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, the ladies from Listen to Black Women explore whether you need to reorganize your personal life and throw out a few relationships that no longer serve a purpose. Ummmm Yes?
About Listen To Black Women
Listen To Black Women is a show from HelloBeautiful and MadameNoire that discusses the issues that affect us most while incorporating the voices of our audience and experts.
Each week, the show will gather insights from of our readers by asking them a series of questions related to the show topic. We’ll also be sharing thoughts from social media and the Internet at large as hosts Shamika Sanders, Africa Miranda, Keyaira Kelly weigh in with their opinions.
This show doesn’t work without you so be sure to take our weekly polls, share the videos with your network, and leave feedback everywhere you can. We’re listening to you.
How Your Favorite Celebs & Their Kids Celebrated Easter 2019 [PHOTOS]
1. Lance Gross' baby girl1 of 15
2. Ciara2 of 15
3. Toya Wright's daughter Reign3 of 15
4. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's children4 of 15
5. Yandy Smith's children5 of 15
6. The Wades!6 of 15
7. Teyana Taylor and her baby girl Junie7 of 15
8. Angela Simmons' son Sutton8 of 15
9. Kelly Rowland's son Titan9 of 15
10. Tamera Mowry and her baby girl10 of 15
11. Lala and Carmelo Anthony's son11 of 15
12. Princless Love and Ray J's baby girl12 of 15
13. Erica Campbell and family13 of 15
14. Offset, Cardi B and Kulture14 of 15
15. Blac Chyna15 of 15
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE @PraiseDetroit On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!