Award-nominated gospel singer Travis Greene has officially accepted an invitation to be the opening act at President-elect Donald Trump’s Liberty Ball.
For those who may be upset over the Christian musician’s decision, he explains how he made his choice “after much prayer, deliberation and soul-searching.”
Greene spoke in a video message, “I literally spoke to most of my spiritual advisors throughout the country and it was an overwhelming go. That’s what they told me, that they believe this is the will of God.”
Greene will be singing his hit song “Intentional,” which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Songs chart and remains a favorite of gospel fans around the world.
According to the leader of Forward City Church in Colombia, SC, he views this open door as a sign that God has granted him access to places and people of influence.
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2017 People's Choice Awards
1. AZIE TESFASource:Getty 1 of 10
2. JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. YARA SHAHIDISource:Getty 3 of 10
4. KELLY MCCREARYSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. PRIYANKA CHOPRASource:Getty 5 of 10
6. JASON GEORGESource:Getty 6 of 10
7. CHANDRA WILSONSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. TAHJ MOWRYSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. BLAKE LIVELYSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. LILLY SINGHSource:Getty 10 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!