DETROIT! It’s time to come together to help the kids of St. Jude!
On Thursday, March 11th from 6am -11pm, The Detroit Praise Network has joined the #WEWONTSTOP movement to help the kids of St. Jude fight cancer!
Watch Randi Myles LIVE as she broadcasts her show from 10am -3pm on The Detroit Praise Network with special in-studio guest Pastor Keenan Knox!
⇒ DONATE TO ST. JUDE BY CALLING 800-411-9898 OR DONATE ONLINE HERE!
⇒ By putting a gift of only $19 a month on your debit or credit card, you’ll become a “Partner In Hope” and will receive the new St. Jude “We Won’t Stop” t-shirt to wear as a reminder that you joined this lifesaving mission!
Don’t forget to represent and spread awareness by taking a picture with your new St. Jude t-shirt and post it on social media using #WEWONTSTOP and tag @StJude so we can see!
About St. Jude:
• St. Jude treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
• Families NEVER RECEIVE A BILL from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
• Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened over 50 years ago!
• St. Jude FREELY SHARES discoveries, so every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists can use that knowledge to save thousands more children around the world.
• St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else treating children from ALL 50 STATES and all AROUND THE WORLD.